• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How long does it take enom to ok transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone......

I'm transfering a domain from my enom resellers account, to my godaddy account. I started the transfer from godaddy sunday night, and was wondering how long it takes enom, to ok the transfers out from them, as it still waiting enoms ok yet ???
 
Sometimes I get an e-mail from enom and I can deny or expedite the transfer.

When this happens, I expedite the transfer and it takes around 2 days instead of 5 (or 6).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom