• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How Should I Advertise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
I have a site that it basically in a jist Buying and Selling of Proxy sites and I dont know how I can promote this site off the bat because usually I would use DNforum or one of the other domain forums and I cant do that because it is way to closely related..... any suggestions..... My other thought would be to PM people that seem to be selling proxys and tell them about this service although that could be considered PM spam advertising.... Any ideas? :smile:
 
This is a pretty niche market so you may have to look at ways to continue to use various forums to promote it. I doubt if PPC keywords would be worthwhile...have you tried them at all?
 
I think you should advertise on proxy.org and phproxy.org. The sites that developers go to get proxy scripts etc. I think phproxy.org would be a great place to advertise both for traffic and seo.

edit: i meant http://whitefyre.com/poxy/ not phproxy.org
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom