• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

how to inluck and get EPP codes from Eurodns ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
4,159
Reaction score
17
anyone know how to do that?
I need EPP codes for .EUs.

Thanks!

P.S.
I meant unlock...
 
There are no EPP codes for that TLD.
Transfers are based on E-mail approvals (the registry sends you a link by E-mail to confirm/deny transfer).
 
thanks.
but when I try to transfer over to Moniker, it asks for the EPP.
must be a bug at Moniker?
 
Can you leave that field blank ?
 
I do leave it blank, comes back with the error missing EPP.
:-(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom