• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How well do you know your U.S. Geography?

Status
Not open for further replies.

007

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
5
pretty cool. My first try I got Wyomong FIRST. Kind of hard to place that one with no references. . .

My score:

96%
Ave Miles error: 5
Time: 167 Sec
 
I think I did pretty well for a Canadian:

80%
42 mile error
332 secs
 
i was always horrible at geography:

74%
143 Miles Avg Error
443 Seconds.
 
My first attempt was 90% and 23 mile error average
 
I got california and texas right :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom