• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How would you promote BibleLounge.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xecutech

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
322
Reaction score
0
I have submitted this site everywhere I could find, used Google adwords, put it in my sig on every forum I go to, linked it on every pr3 and pr4sites I have and told everyone I know about it. I also paid for a press release, have been interviewed by a local news channel and supposed to be on the news with it.

I need some other things I can do to promote this site. I want to build this up big time, and I know it takes time, but we need members and traffic to make it work!

I need targeted faith based traffic. I have a limited budget and this is going to be a non profit org., and money raised by it will be used to promote it more.

Do any of you traffic gurus have any suggestions? Please help, this is a very important project to me and I want it to work. I know you guys know how to promote new sites!!!!
 
If your budget allows for this you may wish to explore hiring a CPA advertising network to promote your site. You can expect to pay between $1-$2 for every new member/signup though. This is approx what TagWorld pays.
 
Thank you, I will look into that. That's one I have not tried yet.
 
you could put up a banner on a christian realted site, or text links. On something social related like a message board
 
thats your site?

hahaha, omg. I loved your email last week:

"I meant BibleLounge.com, not burnLounge! We are not affiliated with BurnLounge in anyway!"

hahah, man, you had me and my wife rolling :)
 
Yeah, i messed up bigtime. I was so shocked when I had seen what I had done! :)

I assume you have a link on selah.info? That's where I emailed from.

We have been getting some good press in the media. I was hoping someone else on here had some heavy faith based traffic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom