• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale I am letting HeadTax.ca drop ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 22, 2002
Messages
4,567
Reaction score
14
Okay, for those who are still interested in .CA domains, I am letting HeadTax.ca drop (when HeadTaxRedress.ca and HeadTaxPayers.ca are both pointing to active websites). Yes, you can guess that I'm not a big fan of .CA domains. I did get an offer of $70 a while back but declined it (partly because the buyer "pretended" to buy it for "educational purpose" which I knew was not the case; sorry if that's you). So mark your calendar, as it is now being suspended and will drop in less than 30 days. If you REALLY want this name and are willing to pay me for the bother to renew and then transfer it to you, please send me $300 via PayPal (no eCheck). Thanks.
 
Just a heads up. Last chance to own this domain via private sale. I now have only 7 days to renew it. Okay, price lowered to $300 CANADIAN. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom