• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I Can Read the Mind of A Domainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainMart

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
I’ll prove it you!
It will only take a couple of minutes of your time and it is fun J

If you want to play, follow these steps:

1. Think of a number from 1 to 10.
2. Multiply your number by nine.
3. If the resulting number is two digits, (e.g., 15) add those digits together. (e.g., 1+5 = 6)
4. Now you have a new number in your head. Subtract 5 from it.
5. Take the result and think of a letter of the alphabet that corresponds with it. So, if you are thinking of the number 1, the corresponding letter would be A. If you are thinking of two, the corresponding letter would be B. And so forth.
6. Think of a country whose name starts with that letter.
7. Take the second letter in that country’s name and think of an animal whose name begins with that letter (e.g., raven).
8. Think of that animal’s common color (e.g., golden).
9. As I am looking for information in your head, use “.info” for the extension.
10. Merge the color, animal’s name, and extension in that order. Thus, your domain name would be GoldenRaven.info.
11. Send me a private message (pm) when you have the domain name in your head. Do NOT include it in your pm.
12. I will reply with the domain name in your head.
13. Reply to my reply to let me know if I was able to read your mind.
 
You made a mistake in Step 1. It should be;

1. Think of a number from 2 to 9.

Otherwise if somebody picks 1 or 10 it wont work.
 
should work for 1..10:

1 x 9 = 9
2 x 9 = 18, 1 + 8 = 9
3 x 9 = 27, 2 + 7 = 9
...
10 x 9 = 90, 9 + 0 = 9

after step 3, all results are 9

what I haven't figured out is how he plans to deal with the fact that several countries start with the letter "D" (and many animals start with "E", "O", "J", etc.)
 
Oh yes. I see now. Sorry. Yes your right. I'm wrong.

Your right about several countries beginning with D. Though the most common country that will come into mind will be Denmark. Another might be the Dominica Republic. But 9 times out of 10 people will think of Denmark.

Then the animal they would think of is Kangaroo, and the color they would think of would be Orange.

However they could think of a different animal like Kiwi or Koala.

I'll send you a PM though DomainMart :)
 
my domain was sex.com? what did i win?
 
For countries I picked Djibouti - don't think I need to bother with the PM :-D
 
I picked Deutschland and you got it wrong :?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom