- Joined
- Jul 24, 2004
- Messages
- 4,465
- Reaction score
- 732
Congrats!
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
POLiSH said:DNF Community,
Well we both thought it would only be proper that I inform the DNF community that Kendra and I have gotten engaged. We have been together just shy of 4 years and I thought I would finally ask for her hand in marriage.
She has been a part of my life from the very start and has given me the support with my online business and development. We plan on getting married in the summer of 2007 in the mountains of Colorado.
Picture of Kendra & I in Las Vegas last week:
Click here to view
Thanks from the both of us
jdk said:That is a long time to abstain from having sex.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.