Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

I registered 11 domains today TRADUTTORE.ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKumar

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I registered 11 domains today, please let me know if they have some value:

TRADUTTORE.ME ->>> 9,140,000 ->>> $0.39

FLUCONAZOLE.ME ->>> 60,500 ->>> $0.75

CUSTOMIZABLE.ME ->>> 9,900 ->>> $1.72

GEOTAGGING.ME ->>> 9,900 ->>> $0.52

CLAMATO.ORG ->>> 8,100 ->>> $0.34

GEOTEXTILE.ME ->>> 14,800 ->>> $0.49

GEOSCIENCE.CO ->>> 6,600 ->>> $1.95

COMMANDLINE.ME ->>> 2,400 ->>> $7.76

SUPERCOMPUTING.ME ->>> 1,600 ->>> $8.09

ECHINACEA.ME ->>> 110,000 ->>> $0.70

SRIRACHA.INFO ->>> 60,500 ->>> $0.37

Thanks

Domain summit 2024

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Define value. Parking value? Reseller value? Your question is meaningless without some definition.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not to be rude but I think you should learn more about domaining before investing more money.

When your first getting into this biz it's probably not a bad idea strictly sticking to .com until you gain more experience.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pigeon shit

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.me has a grace period at Dynadot, perhaps if you ask Godaddy you can take advantage of the policy to drop these domains and get a refund.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PKumar said:
I registered 11 domains today, please let me know if they have some value:
Thanks

You need to know before you buy, if you don't know then don't buy.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have a mostly .me names of which have zero reseller value - another 2 TM names and then a .co which if it were a .com/.net/.org - it would be nice...but it is not. There is not a name here that I would take for free.

My advice is to do a lot of reading on this forum. Seriously, do yourself a favor and take a week to read through forum threads - and do not hand reg one name for the next month. The only thing you should do is take what you learn from reading here and snag closeout/dropping names from Godaddy auctions - only look at .com/.net/.org....do not had reg anything - only take dropping names.

Another option is you could possibly reg some names which forum members post as "available names" - a good one is FreshAvails.com...you may get a decent name or two, but you will not learn anything from doing that.

Take all the comments constructively...it will get better if you are good at learning from your mistakes...and are a quick study. Good luck.

Puckerhuddle

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Take all the above advice and learn. Lucky for you, your pile of pigeon sh** is relatively small. Many others invested a great deal more before realizing that we should learn a little more about the business before hand registering what you think are great finds. But you are in the right place my friend, read for a month before you buy anymore. The education you can get hear on this forum, and other forums and blogs is worth the price of a university education.

bwhhisc

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your from India....you should be making a small play for a few native language Hindi domains in .com and maybe .net.

They may have a nice future in India internet before long. ;)

Verisign has applied for .com as .कॉम the transliteration of com in Devanagari (Hindi) script which will go live in 2013.

The current holders of idn.com will be offered the .कॉम as well. You can use one or the other, or both.

Perhaps some nice upside potential in a billion population country where the majority don't read or speak English.

Last edited:

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
check the forum and see what types of names people are buying... its a good starting point.

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
value to whom?

What he's trying to say: Your names suck big time.

I agree. You have a lot of reading to do. Even after that, it takes a lot of luck to become sharp.

If you own house.com and hotel.com, then we all would know they are real names. The rest seem subjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators