• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I resign

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
5
I resign from moderator as I can no longer allocate the time necessary for moderation.

This year have been learning experience as moderator. It has been privilege to be on admin team with wired, JEs, Bob ,aZooZa , polish, STn. Biggedon , IT Web Team,dodo1, GD , KwelX and adam.. All these people have done a lot to make DNF a safe and better place. I have learned a lot from them. They all have given there 100% to the Forum. :thumb:

I would still hang out here as member of DNF family :whoo:

:pray:

Thanks
Scorpio
 
Your efforts were much appreciated as well Scorpio, especially your detective work in keeping the forum safe from scammers. Any reason why you resigned though? Sorry to hear.
 
Wow ScorpiO.

I can't envision DNF without you as a Moderator.

Right now, I am quite shocked.

I'll come back and re-edit my post but for now, I want to say I am just shocked.


Whoa! ~Wired.
 
you forgot to mention me (IT Web Team) ;-)
seriously now, with your resignation DNF lost one of the key mods.
Adam needs to do something fast, people ares starting to complain :
http://www.dnforum.com/thread179727.html
 
Sorry to see you go as Mod Scorpio , your professionalism will be missed as mod, but hope to see you often on the board.

DNjet
 
Great - who's running the show now? ? ?
 
Thanks Scorpio for all your job here...and for posting that you leave...that´s a nice gesture...
 
I am really sorry to hear that you resign. You and all the other moderators have done an excellent job here, spending lots of your time and helped making this place what it is.
You will be missed much as a moderator!
 
Your Bright Red name on the main board is already gone. So they accepted your resignation so soon?


?Wired
 
...another one bites the dust... jeez

job well done scorpio you'll be missed...
 
we all appreciate your time and devotion to the dnforum. it was nice to have you as the moderator.
 
Scorpio,

Thank You for the time you spent as a Mod!

Sincerely,

Craig
 
Thanks For All Your Work And Dedication Scorp :D

Regards As Always, JMD
 
Thank you for the service you put in and if you ever want to be a mod again, you are welcome to join the team.

You will be missed.

Thread being closed, send well wishes via PM to Scorpio

-=DCG=-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom