• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I think I found a huge traffic name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SellSwift

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
I think I found a huge traffic domain name. I need some advice before I register it. Ill show the name through pm only if I can trust you not to register it.


So please help and tell me if this is a good find. Thank you.
 
Most likely a $6 bet, take it...it's either ++EV or you learn a good lesson (on the cheap)
 
SellSwift. Sign up for a moniker account. You can register a domain name, test the traffic, and if it doesnt perform to your expectations; you can delete it and be refunded everything except the 25 cent ICANN fee. PM me for a sign up link.
 
I signed up but my credit car expired last month. I only have paypal.
 
PM me, I swear I won't reg it! =P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom