• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.INFO Is The Most Widely Understood Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never understood why info has not taken off. It is, afterall, information.

That is why I am not in any hurry to get rid of my prime dictionary info domains. Traffic or no traffic, too good to get rid of.
 
I have never understood why info has not taken off. It is, afterall, information.

That is why I am not in any hurry to get rid of my prime dictionary info domains. Traffic or no traffic, too good to get rid of.

I think one the things that hurt an extension is the amount of prime undeveloped domains. When you type in widgets.info, it adds value to the extension if the user finds good information about widgets.

Holding a domain for its future value without developing it, can subtract value from the extension. As the public finds more developed domains in the .info field, the more real businesses will feel comfortable using the extension
 
Trying my best to develop all 3000 plus domains...no joke. Got so much going on.

Plus, I think the title of this thread should actually be the most "MisUnderstood" domain.

I have many great .info domains. Will get around to it but in the meantime they will still get some attention.

I never turn down a prime info on the drop.
 
I have some geo .info's which get good type in traffic
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom