• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

insurability.com is currently on auction at SnapNames.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavazosg

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
insurability.com is currently on auction at SnapNames.com

I am one of 13 bidders including BuysDomains, a very aggressive bidder that almost always wins

I am unsure as to the value of this one word dictionary word with NO traffic

It seems to be potentially good commercial name in the Insurance related arena
but with NO traffic-- what might it be truly worth

strange that it is now expired

any and all comments appreciated

Joey :-) :whoo: :humble:
 
doesn't make since to ask for opinions on a domain you already are bidding on.

you should know the value or at least have some idea, in order to establish your budget parameter for bidding.

additionally, any favorable appraisal from replies could influence the bidding.
why would you take the risk?

.....imo
 
i dont like it, unless you have a forumla to calculate insurability.
 
My guesstimate is that it is worth no more than $500 dllrs-- and it is worth low 3 figures because it is a one word dictionary .com name in a commercial arena, namely the Insurance Industry

I however am a Value Investor so I hardly ever bid what I think it is worth-- I almost always try to bid low in conservative fashion

Unless I have clear plans for it--like if I had an insurability formula or was in the Insurance biz already for exmple
 
usually i think the valuations on the boards seem conservative-- so i do not think that it would up the bids in the auction-- they may actually confine the bids to more conservative parameters
 
the current high bid is $160 by zigsta 2d 18h left
 
my guess is that BuysDomains buys it for more than $1000 US dllrs
 
I am one of 13 bidders including BuysDomains, a very aggressive bidder that almost always wins

Is the bidder indicated as BuysDomains or SaggyDimes?

BuysDomains at Snapnames is not BuyDomains.

It is someone else with a Vancouver address.
He usually wins once every couple weeks.
Up to now, he has been a minor player at the auctions.

BD is SaggyDimes at Snapnames.
 
its buysdomains in insurability.com auction
 
So... I see that it reg'd Who got it and for what?

GoPC
 
BuysDomains is the current high bidder of insurability.com at $500 US dlrs
Yes--he is unlikely to be BuyDomains.com the company
he is particularly aggressive as of late-- maybe got rich all of a sudden ;-)
 
BuysDomains stoped at $500
Bonkers won insurability.com at $1562
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom