• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Intel Powerbook domains worthless ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbarnes

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
They announced today that the new Intel powerbooks is called the macbookpro.
Domains like intelpowerbooks.com, intelpowerbook.us/net/org useless ? I'm not sure what I should do in a situation like this.
 
lol...I can't see the word powerbook without remember p-p-p-powerbook..

Read this for one of the best laughs.

http://www.p-p-p-powerbook.com/


btw I don't think powerbook domains are worthless but the value imho is low. Certain keywords of course would be worth more but of course there would be TM issues with the best names like macbookprosupport.com and such.

Good luck.
 
Hilarious link , thanks for the info !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom