• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Interested in doing some portfolio acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
1,434
Reaction score
208
I'm interested in buying, preferably in quantity, some .ca domains, with no specific parameters.

I'm not looking for any "blockbuster" domains. Just some reasonably searchable keywords that might generate a bit of type-in traffic.

Naturally, not looking to pay retail prices, as I am a reseller.

If you are looking to lighten your portfolio a little bit, and hold on to your "A+" domains, then I'm your man.

Ideally looking to spend about $xx per name, perhaps more if I like the name.

Total budget approximately $5k.

Please PM or email ([email protected]) with what you have.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom