• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Is It Just Me, Or Is Quoting On This Forum Difficult?

accelerator

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
307
Reaction score
42
Hi Guys

When posting, a lot of the time I just want to quote someone else's post. However, when I use the Quote link I see, nothing seems to happen. It's not like other forums where their words are put into quote tags, ready for me to add my comment.

Then there is the conversation functionality, which I've never seen. What is the purpose behind that?

Thank you
 
Just me then?
 
Upvote 0
Hi Guys

When posting, a lot of the time I just want to quote someone else's post. However, when I use the Quote link I see, nothing seems to happen. It's not like other forums where their words are put into quote tags, ready for me to add my comment.

Then there is the conversation functionality, which I've never seen. What is the purpose behind that?

Thank you
 
Just me then?

Hit Quote, then Reply. The purpose is so that you can quote multiple messages in one response.
 
Back
Top Bottom