• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Is this for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ermmm....I don't get it
 
???

well, I thought the name was got a hoe :-D
 
Damn it's not Australian... haha
 
Heh.

I actually have NewsHit.net or is it...
NewShit.net

I already have 3 news site, so I think I am going to
use it as NewShit.net. Perhaps humor or funny video site :-D
 
Heh.

I actually have NewsHit.net or is it...
NewShit.net

I already have 3 news site, so I think I am going to
use it as NewShit.net. Perhaps humor or funny video site :-D

will probably optimize well too :) ovt score "new shit" 9700
 
Really?
I never checked with new shit.
Let me go check ovt :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom