• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I've this domain and I don't know what to do with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argie

Level 6
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
7
I own eJavascript.com, yes, yes, i know, is not "The Domain", but I think it has some value. Could you please help me to find the best way to monetize this domain (selling it, developing it, ideas, etc, etc, etc,...)

Thanks in advance.

Argie

PS: Just in case you didn't notice, i'm a newbie... :llama:
 
First of all, I think it has great potential if developed. Javascript resource sites are hot ticket items right now. That in mind, you'd have to develop it to realize the full potential. Otherwise you could still get several thousand dollars if not more just for selling it.

Honestly I'd say put some money into developing it as a script resource site. :-)
 
Thanks you very much 007
 
You must be a newbie not to realize its potential. eJavascript.com is a great name and if you don't know how to develop it just sell it.
 
If you can develop the name, you could make some nice money on it.

If you sell it, it will keep you from alot of the hard work. But if you work hard and find the right end user, you could do pretty good selling it as well. As you may know already, developing a site is not a easy task. Not if you want to do it right that is, you must do lots research before you can even start.


Then you must make a good plan, it takes time and money on your part. You don't just want to start putting a site up, not knowing what you are doing or where you want to go. Then you must stick with it, until you reach your goal.
 
Thank you everybody.

DomainMaster, I AM a newbie, as i said in the first message. But a newbie that's been around for 2 years without participating too much in the forum, i've been reading a lot, and now i think it's time to start working hard to reach my goals as a potential domainer (don't know if that word exist) and as a person who wants to be successfull in this business. I apreciate your advice, thank you very much.

tas38 thank you for your advice. I will develop it, now that I know it has potential. I'll work harder that ever to reach my goal. Thanks again.

And remember people, i'm a newbie, so, please, be patient ;)
 
developed site has a greater probability to be sold rather than just a plain domain..
 
Thank you bentong, I will develop it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom