• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

John.com price ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, don't mess with the Beachmeister!
LOL
Incidentally , I have no idea what your sig. means Beachie, but it has me pissing everytime i see it! ;)
Pred :-#:
It's from a Monty Python skit - basically a bunch of businessmen talking about crazy investments, so I always think investing in domains, to the average Joe, is a bit like investing in diesel powered nuns :lol:
 
I have wondered this since I got on DNF! FINALLY! :ok:

Like I said...I thought 100k would have been really cheap for John.com!
 
It's from a Monty Python skit - basically a bunch of businessmen talking about crazy investments, so I always think investing in domains, to the average Joe, is a bit like investing in diesel powered nuns :lol:
LOL
I should know that really i was brought up on that shit!
Hey, i've always liked you Beachie, but the fact that you're into Python.
That's it! ;) lol
 
sounds very fishy.. and anyhow 100K for that names seems very cheap considering its probably in the top 5 most popular names in the world.
 
Unquestionably a scam. Now selling Mike.com on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...88752171&category0=&submitSearch=Search&fvi=1

Same seller that sold John.com...twice...to the same person.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...inking07&include=0&rows=50&sort=3&completed=1

His feedback is obviously trumped up. Probably bidding on his own crap. He is hiding behind private listings but if the domains actually changed hands there would have been an update in the WHOIS database and there is none.

Will report this to ebay.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom