• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Joke / Funny Video Site Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

xecutech

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
322
Reaction score
0
I need a script like ebaumsworld.com for a fun site I am creating.
My teens are always visiting these sites and they tend to have a ton of traffic. I want to start one and let my son admin and run it.
Do any of you know what script they are running?
Thanks in advance for any info.

Should I have posted this elsewhere?
Is ebaumsworld a custom script maybe?
 
I think mvscript does what you need.
 
Thank you, I will look at it. I also got some pm's about this and I appreciate your advice and input.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom