• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Keyword popularity check - need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEngineer

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
657
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I need to check a list of about 500 keywords to find how many times each keyword appears in google.

Q1: I was wondering if its possible to copy and paste the entire list in some program or some website that can check the keyword popularity in google?

Q2: Is it wise to register non-English keywords with .us extension?

Please advise. I need some urgent help.

Thanks a lot for your time and help.

Regards.
 
Rick, what I do with google is put the names in excel and then generate a google query/link for each word. Then just click each link to open in Google with the results displayed. I then paste the resulting Google number back into excel. Wouldn't be hard to automate further but this has been adequate for my purpose with ~1,000 domains. Overture is another story as it currently barely responses and uses post rather than query parmeters. I am developing an alternative to Overture that I should have online today or tomorrow.

Cheers,
BidNo
 
BidNo, Thanks for your help.

May I ask now: How do you generate google query link in excel?

:)

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom