• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Latest word on P2P sharing programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
Latest word on P2P sharing programs?

I've never have installed a P2P sharing program in any of my computers. I remember that was a time where some program called Kaza was famous. Then I heard there were newer networks, but never got specifics.
Now, I need to install one of those programs to dig in certain stuff I just can't find anywhere else.
What do you recommend me to install?
 
The most popular now days is the bit-torrent protocol.

There are public and private networks covering most of the "stuff" you are ever likely to need.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom