• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Lebron James Hummer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricked out Hummer = a brilliant investment! :lol:
 
james rookie cards are a good investment

i have alot of them
 
because collectors will buy it as it is a lebron james hummer
 
Since when did people buy and trick out cars for "investment" purposes?

I don't know, but I can't help but keep a mental count of all the money I wasted on sports cars over the years. I've now seen the light.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom