• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Links in Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
3,506
Reaction score
5
Just for clarification,

How many links in the signature am I allowed to have?

I think there used to be a limit. Thanks!
 
Upvote 0
Just for clarification,

How many links in the signature am I allowed to have?

I think there used to be a limit. Thanks!

Ditto. I'd be interested in knowing too.
 
I think its 3 for exclusive members and 1 for platinum members.. Gold are not allowed any links I think..
 
Gold members are not allowed to have links in their signature (gold level has the signature option disabled).

Platinum members are allowed to have one link in their signature (and it cannot be an affiliate link)

Exclusive members are allowed to have 3 links in their signature and unless the rules changed, one can be an affiliate link.
 
Gold members are not allowed to have links in their signature (gold level has the signature option disabled).

Platinum members are allowed to have one link in their signature (and it cannot be an affiliate link)

Exclusive members are allowed to have 3 links in their signature and unless the rules changed, one can be an affiliate link.

Thanks for the clarification.
 
Was searching thru the entire forum on : # of links that can be in signature
thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom