Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Links of dnforum.com from search engines redirecting to other site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNB

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That is strange, I just typed dnforum to google and I clicked "domains for sale" link on the first result and instead of being redirected to forum marketplace, I went to this site: url123.info/a0ff83a2

woofard

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Verified. Takes you to one of those stupid "BUT WAIT! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CLOSE THIS WINDOW?" ads... annoying!

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like this is back and when using google, DNF seems to be the only site I get this on (nothing for sites like cnn.com, facebook.com, Wikipedia.com, etc…)

Anyone else having issues?

I’m using Windows vista and firefox btw

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this something we should be worried about?

Edit: Edit: PS: I admit…I got a little giddy when I saw that the great Tia Wood replied to my post :)

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Edit: Edit: PS: I admit…I got a little giddy when I saw that the great Tia Wood replied to my post :)

I SAID...MORE COMPLIMENTS! :upset:

j/k - just being funny because of John's post. Thank you, Spex for your kind words.

Last edited:

cavinti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is happening again, from Google redirecting this time to myfilestore.com. There seems to be a recognition timer of some sort so it does not happen each time even if you clear your cache, perhaps a day or so. I used Google a few days ago and thought I mistakenly click another link, but it happened again now. However I saw it again when I used Google Chrome.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Easy fix (until it's fixed), type dnforum.com in your browser and use the DNF search function.

I never search for a site I want to go to (I.E. search Google for Facebook and click on the link), I only use search if I'm trying to find something that I don't already know where to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom