• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

LLL .eu auction right on Pool for sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
I am selling the right to bid on a 3 letter .EU on Pool.com

The names are gat.eu and downloadvideos.eu

I no longer which to bid on them so I'm selling my account. Right now the bid is $210 for gat.eu and $80 for download videos. Gat ends in 1 day 22 H and downloadvideos.eu ends in 8 d 23 h. $50 for the account to bid.

Post SOLD to claim and PM me.

Thanks
 
1) I thought anybody can participate any auction in pool.
2) This is more like "advertising and related offers"
3) I dont think you can resell a pool account.
4) Your right to bid on the name is a priviledge, and I dont think pool likes it when you are selling your priviledge for a profit.
 
1) I thought anybody can participate any auction in pool.
2) This is more like "advertising and related offers"
3) I dont think you can resell a pool account.
4) Your right to bid on the name is a priviledge, and I dont think pool likes it when you are selling your priviledge for a profit.

I'm not sure on 3 and 4 but sorry, I did post in the wrong section. For points on 3 and 4 I read the Terms and COnditions and it doesn't speak on those points at all. So if I want to sell my account, I don't see why I can't. But I just started using Pool so I'm not sure on 1 if its open to everybody for the .EUs or just those who had initily requested a name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom