• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Looking for a good/english cheap .ro register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 12252

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
975
Reaction score
0
Hello,

Looking for a good, cheap, and hopefully english .ro registrar.

I have found eurodns.com, eurodomains.com, however they are $80 EUR to $120 EUR... also I have no experience with eurodomains.com..

Does anybody know of a cheaper/reliable registrar for .ro ? Or a coupon code for .ro at eurodns.com?

Greatly appreciated.

-Jarrod
 
I've been to that site, but its so complicated, and only payment is wire or bank transfer I believe...

Anything else? I appreciate your helpful post tho!
 
how many .ro domains do you need?I think I found a source for less than 60 euro/domain
 
check the list of RNC partners (in Romania) here.
Some of them have pages in english (such as etp.ro).
The price is around 45 euro's.
 
I see a lot of these kind of sites, however at a glance I think its a scam... Can you register a .ro for $37 EUR and its a LIFETIME domain?

Anybody have any experience with these sites also?
 
:-)
.ro domains are currently "rented" for life .
That means you only pay an one-time fee and you have it.
For one domain only, I rather use a "big" provider like eurodns.
If you need at least 20 domains, I can send someone to RNC (I live in the same city) to register them directly in your name.
However, unless you really want the domain(s), I would stay away from .ro.
 
Hmm...interesting...

Yes I want to go with EuroDNS but $100 EUR for the domain I want is not exactly a good buy...

And EuroDNS shows $100 EUR for 2 years only? Why isn't it a lifetime then?

Thanks so much for your help!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom