Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking for five traffic selling affiliates (EARN MONEY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxf

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

We're launching a new affiliate program over at www.SuperiorTraffic.net. If you're not already familiar with our services, have a look at the website and see what we're all about.

The affiliate program is designed to let you earn money by promoting our site. If you sign up, you'll receive a referrer ID that you can tell people to use when they sign up for traffic. Each time an order is made with your affiliate ID, you'll get credits. Every 1000 visitors sold is worth one credit. So, if you refer somebody to our site and they buy 20,000 visitors using your referrer ID, you'll receive 20 credits.

Each credit is worth 30 cents, or just over 45% profit per 1000 visitors after PayPal fees. After 10 or more credits have been accumulated, they can be redeemed for cash via PayPal. Affiliates are provided with a nice login screen that shows how many credits have been earned, how much money they're worth, and a link to redeem the credits (assuming there are 10 or more.)

This program is very new, so we only have five spots available for now. Each affiliate will receive an ID and a password that can be used to log in. This offer is posted on another forum, so spots will most likely run out quickly. One has already been taken.

The program should be a very nice way for both affiliates and our site to prosper. If you have any interest in trying this out, please contact me. I hope to hear from some people. Thanks.

Spots filled: 4 / 5

maxf

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
*Bump*

Three spots are now taken. I'm still looking for two more people who are interested in earning some money.

Also, if you sign up and sell 10,000 visitors by the end of August, I'll throw in an extra $1.00.

maxf

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Final bump. Four out of the five spots have been taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom