• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Meetup in Niagara on July 29th/30th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
1,434
Reaction score
208
I'm going to be in the Niagara Falls area next week on the 29th and 30th... Just a brief getaway with family.

Just wanted to see if there's any domainers in the area who might like to grab a drink or two and talk domains/ecommerce/etc.

I'm staying in the Ramada downtown, and do plan to hit Fallsview Casino at some point.

Thought I'd do this posting ahead of time to see if there are any takers.
 
Damn I will be there in mid Oct. First time to Canada as well.
 
Damn I will be there in mid Oct. First time to Canada as well.

Let's get in touch closer to then. Hopefully we'll be able to arrange to meet, Niagara isn't horribly far from Toronto.
 
Here this evening - feel free to ring me on my mobile if you want to grab a drink and discuss domains; 416 841 7529.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom