• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale MICKEYMOUSE .ca - premium name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ca11

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Any idea to value
 
Last edited:
Please let me know where to post it. Thanks
 
Last edited:
Please let me know where to post it. Thanks

ROFLMAO

Sorry. I meant I had posted a response on this thread that belonged to another one. I had to edit my response out. Yours is fine.

Other than the TM issue??
 
About TM, I have no clue. I figured if pool sold it to me, surely pool was confident as to the conflict. Unless pool is born of a different mother!
Your thoughts?
 
The registrar can't police what names you register. The onus is on the registrant
 
That's nice, I mean, it wasn't anything like a $10 reg. This cost well over $350 last I remember. I don't doubt what you say, I just think that it is amusing how they can churn out profits from such names and when it comes to me I bare the burden of "you should have known better". LOL. I'm bitter, you know it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom