• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Microsoft vs John doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Microsoft filed this lawsuit on August 21, 2006, in U.S. District Court in Seattle.
 
This is the stuff that makes me unproud to live near Redmond. Havent you guys got enough stuff to do?
 
This is the stuff that makes me unproud to live near Redmond. Havent you guys got enough stuff to do?

I highly doubt this is even Microsoft. Until they buy/sell a domain or get verified no one will believe them.
 
Sounds alot like...

"screw you, screw you, screw you, who's next?"

Can you file a blanket lawsuit and simply apply it at your leisure? Seems a litte strage to me. Kinda a reverse class-action suit.

Hmmm.....

GoPC
 
Sounds alot like...

"screw you, screw you, screw you, who's next?"

Can you file a blanket lawsuit and simply apply it at your leisure? Seems a litte strage to me. Kinda a reverse class-action suit.

Hmmm.....

GoPC

Perhaps the erudite member from Redmond might care to comment?
 
I highly doubt this is even Microsoft. Until they buy/sell a domain or get verified no one will believe them.
I agree. :nono:
Just so you know Mr. Microsoft dude, must of us domainers here don't like people who are out to file lawsuits, so I recommend you close your browser and go to microsoft.com where you belong. I highly doubt you are related to microsoft in any way, if you are, well feel free to eat my words. Your not about to step on my toes.
 
GoPC said:
Can you file a blanket lawsuit and simply apply it at your leisure? Seems a litte strage to me. Kinda a reverse class-action suit.

Let's try this.

Do you want to spend time talking to each and every one of those registrants
and still have zero assurance they have no intent to get a free ride on your
trademark rights before filing the action?

Microsoft or any other party (small, medium, large, whatever) has every right
to do that if they truly believe their established trademark rights are infringed
or being infringed on. Would you not do the same if that happened to any of
you here?

Remember, there are trademark laws. If you're especially in the US, be aware
of them.

aZooZa said:
Perhaps the erudite member from Redmond might care to comment?

Which s/he doesn't have to do, of course. And I'm sure s/he knows that.
 
I highly doubt this is even Microsoft. Until they buy/sell a domain or get verified no one will believe them.

I had my doubts too, but he is now verified & has an itrader rating....from you! LOL
Predator :cheesy:
 
Would you not do the same if that happened to any of
you here?
Prolly not, not if I didnt plan on developing the names. And you think Microsoft is gonna? Heck no, just looking for more trouble IMO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom