• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

minimun value of LLL.info ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
I`m talking of really bad quality letters....

Thanks
 
sell a LLL.info for $20? Someone celebrated 4/20 a little too hard.
I would be disappointed selling any of my LLL.info's for $80, even if the letters really are crappy.
 
thanks....
I found the minimun value at 3chars.com , it says $140...
 
I never really liked that site.
On some they are on the conservative side, on others, they ask for too much.
for crappy 3 letters .info, I would say they are close this time though.
I wouldnt sell any 3 letter .info (crappy letters) for less than $150
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom