• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.mobi hand regs - question

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaStiz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
1,935
Reaction score
1
So there are still a few out there that were not reg'd that I want to get.

I don't mind paying a higher fee to get them now...question is...are they any registrars I can go to right now and reg them? Or do we have to wait until the second phase of this before I can grab some more?

Thanks!
 
everyone that is a .mobi registar is accepting live registrations now..

price *i think* will drop to around $15 and you'lll be able to register for only 1 year (instead of mandatory 2yrs)..

now the question is whether you wanna wait 10 days and see if the names u got are still available.. will save you like $45 each name but dunnnnnnnnooooo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom