• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Moniker Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,615
Reaction score
54
Fixed, thank you Moniker.
 
It will be interesting to hear Moniker's response to this as we are interested in this service.

CCD
 
I've not had this problem. And I've deleted a lot of names there.
 
Excellent feature, everyone should offer it but I think only Moniker does. After testing (tasting) a number of names the 4-day cancellations work (except for an apparent small glitch where the number of domains in the 4 day window sometimes is wrong, i.e. it say's 4 but really only 3).
 
The funny thing is, everybody can offer it. They just choose not to. I choose not to do business with a company (godaddy) that arbitrarily limits my options.
 
if you completed the job properly .. ie hit the confirm button on the last screen ( I forgot to once .. and have a few duds since ) , then you will also get the confirmation email (invoice/cr note) from moniker ... that is proof enough .
 
Never had this problem either.
 
Fixed, thank you Moniker.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom