Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

More NYC TRAFFIC Auction names announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

melmunch

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just got this email today. Some really nice names in this list.

Good Morning Folks!!

It’s a big day in the evolution of our business. With less than a month to go before the New York show...record domain sales are being made, the industry is getting lots of ink and all eyes are beginning to take notice. THIS changes the dynamics of everything and makes the New York T.R.A.F.F.I.C. event positioned to change the face of the industry in a profound way. Overnight successes usually take years in the making. This is no different and it is OUR TIME to take center stage in the investment and advertising worlds. Like I ALWAYS say, it is ALL about TIMING. Those that recognize it will act, those that don't will just let it pass by like there was nothing there.There will never be another T.R.A.F.F.I.C. like the one in New York. We are less than 30 days away from an event that will be serious, yet fun. But, unlike any other T.R.A.F.F.I.C., THIS is the culmination of all of our collective efforts. THIS is the moment in the sun we have strived for and after years of often frustrating denial of the obvious, we are about to be recognized for
the assets and mineral rights we possess. I can’t say it any clearer or stronger. ALL HANDS ON DECK!! We need your help. This is YOUR moment and moments like this are ones that we live for. Don’t even think twice. This is it. We can do some of it, we can’t do all of it. Your support and enthusiasm along with each of your stories is needed. I approached T.R.A.F.F.I.C. as a 3 year mission not a career. In Miami in October, I am going to take that stage and say two words. “Mission accomplished” Then together we will chart the future. When we look back at where we were in October 2004 and where we will be by October 2007, there will be no disagreement about the progress we have all made. Profound and LIFE CHANGING progress. This business will never be the same when we leave New York so don't get left behind as we approach the pinnacle of what we all do. That's it folks. I won't be selling the New York show after today. Momentum of this industry is entirely up to you. The outside world is taking notice. Don't drop the ball just when the big game is about to begin.

And did I mention the history-making auction we are going to have? More about that below. But before that, let me just give you a couple updates.

The last day to reserve rooms at the hotel is Friday. Our rate is $200 a NIGHT less than the current available rate. There are less than 20 rooms left.
http://grandnewyork.hyatt.com/groupbooking/nycghftra2007

Register for the show at this link: Less Don’t be left out. Every TRAFFIC has been oversold.

http://targetedtraffic.com/ny_register.html

Schedule is here. Still a work in progress:

http://targetedtraffic.com/ny_schedule.html

Now on to the auction……Early contenders announced for Moniker’s T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Live Domain Auction.

Moniker has announced some of the early domain submissions that are being considered for the Live & Silent Domain Auction at T.R.AF.F.I.C. New York. Moniker has received more than 75,000 domain submissions and will be performing valuations and analysis to select only the very highest values available. The final inventory list will include approximately 3,000 of the top domains submitted, with only about 200 selected for the live auction on Thursday, June 21.

These are just a few of the quality domains being processed:
Whiskey.com
Beef.com
CreditCheck.com
Dollars.com
401kPlans.com
StockQuotes.com
DiscountInsurance.com
Homerun.com
BoatCharters.com
SneekPreview.com
HomeGardening.com
Outdoor.com
Elmo.com
BroadwayShows.com
Staffing.com
DSL.com
HairReplacement.com
NewYorkRealty.com
Estate.com
Locals.com And many more!

More info on the exciting New York Auctions: Master Auction Inventory list has now been posted– To see the initial inventory list and start your research, visit Moniker’s website where the initial list of more than 3,000 of the top domains for the Live and Silent Auctions are posted. From this list, Moniker will select the top 200 for the live event.

Line up financing now – Financing for your new domains is available for up to 60% of the purchase price through our partners at Domain Capital. Contact sales@moniker.com for more information on financing.

Register as a bidder – Get express check-in before the live auction or pick up your bid materials in advance by registering as an authorized auction bidder before you get to the conference: https://marketplacepro.moniker.com/auction/submit_live_auction_registration.html?auction_id=121

Congrats to all of us!!

Thanks for your time and we’ll see you in the Big Apple!!!

Rick Schwartz
Mr800king@aol.com

Howard Neu
howard@neulaw.com

Domain summit 2024

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I dont see any master list on there site :confused:

melmunch

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know, I emailed Rick and he answered that it will be up on Friday.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have seen a few of these up on auction before.

-=DCG=-

melmunch

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that I have also seen many of them listed with HUGE bin's. They must have lowered their reserved enough to have a decent chance that they would sell, which would mean that they buy into Rick's supposition, that this auction will be a "watershed moment".

My personal opinion is that while the auction may be watched by many new faces, and there will be a lot of interest from "new" directions, the bidding won't be much different from the past auctions.

I don't think that a few cocktail parties and new stories two days before the auction will actually prompt newbies to register and pay the buy in price to participate.

Then again, I am a newbie myself, and I hope to bid on a few :)

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Those are some nice names

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators