• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Muslim Extremism!!!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadam has killed more muslims than any other single person in the world. He killed thousands of innocent Kuwaitis, Kurdish and Shiate muslims including women, children and old people(all muslims). Even as of today Sunni muslims are killing Shiate muslims every day in Iraq. Please don't blame America for that.

If someone comes in my house and kills my mother, sister, daughter, son, brother or father, believe me I will do the same. I had told my preacher not to teach me how to forgive someone who harmed my family. I'm sorry, that's not OK.
 
Although I somewhat agree with your statements, this has to be the poorest written and argued post I have seen in a long time.

Would you care to elaborate and give some valid points as to why this is a poor argument/post in your opinion???

I did not make any argument... I simply made a statement based on personal observation. No trace of an argument as far as I'm concerned...... Purely a statement I put forward for discussion.

Please enlighten us with your higher level intelligence so we can all learn by our mistakes....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom