• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

My Ghost / Orb Photo? Do you believe Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComScout.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
1,442
Reaction score
0
I am a great believer of ghosts, and today I took a photo of my brother in laws Kelpie Sheep Dog "Bradman" as he was sitting underneath the shearing shed. (Australian Shed where farmers shear their sheeps wool!)

As soon as I transferred the photos onto my computer and came across it ... I knew that I had taken my first photo of an "Orb" I am sending the photo to ghoststudy.com to find out if indeed it is an Orb ... and to prove my brother in law wrong.

Not trying to publiicise my site but feel free go to the link below and tell me what you think?

http://www.beaututes.com/showthread.php?t=2001&page=1&pp=20
 
Hey buddy - thanks for scaring the shit out of me before I go to bed. :p

"I ain't scared of no ghosts!"
 
Pretty cool. However, this could be your camera. As long as you believe it is real.
 
Looks like a sun glare...
 
hmm...not sure, but why would an orb be coming out of your dog's butt...maybe your dog pooped?
 
NameYourself said:
Worth looking into further.

Yes I will be sending the photos to www.ghoststudy.com hopefully they might be able to confirm it or to say what it is, but I believe it is an Orb.

quote from http://www.prairieghosts.com/orbs.html

There are a number of determining factors, not the least of which is corresponding activity. By this I mean, photographing an orb just after documenting a sharp temperature drop, or some other recordable event. You can also look at the photograph itself. In doing so, watch for orbs that are especially bright or are especially dense (in other words, you cannot see through them because false orbs are readily identified by the fact that they are always very light white or blue in color and very transparent). Also watch for orbs which appear to be in motion. This can be a very good sign that the image is genuine.

Also watch for orbs which appear to be in motion. This can be a very good sign that the image is genuine.

Looks like its in motion to me (bah)
 
It seems like a fast moving insect which is completely out of focous hence it is blurred or the other option is that the Dog Farted :cheeky: .

I am not advertising my website but if you want to create your own version of ghosts check out this http://www.cooljeba.com/tutorials/photoshop/ghost.html all it requires is some photoshop skills. There are many pictures on ghoststudy that I noticed are created using Image Editing Softwares.

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
cooljeba: nice tutorial, could come in handy before halloween :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom