Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

My Kindle children's book

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Besides being an L-domainer I'm a writer, and have been for many years, selling short stories to magazines to help make ends meet when the kids were small.

My children's book, The Fairytale Quest, published in 2009 in hardback, is now out on the Kindle, and I would be glad if anyone looking for a new bedtime story would take a look at it on Amazon, or pass on word to others. It's also illustrated, which I think is something children still like.

Here is the link: http://is.gd/nQ1SyT

Thanks to all who take the trouble to look. :)

Domain Summit 2024

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I love it Mallie, great job!

I have a couple synopsis would love to develop. But that damn procrastination monster is so brutal....:)

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I love it Mallie, great job!

I have a couple synopsis would love to develop. But that damn procrastination monster is so brutal....:)

Yeah, I know that monster well, cbk. He gets me doing housework I wouldn't normally dream of doing, and finding all kinds of other trivial little jobs to do, just to keep me from the computer. But, you know, it's all about finishing just the one page. And another one tomorrow, and so on, until a year from now you have 365 of them, which is a good-sized novel. And a kids' story is a whole lot shorter than that.

Anyway, thanks for the thumbs-up, and to ImageAuthors too. Does that word 'Authors' in your ID mean you're a writer too? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom