• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

My registerFly domain names were dropped!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
I just tried logging into my registerfly account and it wont let me log in. After checking up on a few of my domain names that I KNOW should still be in there that have plenty of time before experation, I have found that they have all been dropped and are all registered to other people now...

What could be the reason for this? and is there anything I can do?? :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:
 
Search for "Registerfly" here and make sure you're sitting.
 
Are everyones domain names gone from registerfly then? Is the "time" to pull out already up? I had half my portfolio with them... Atleast 200 names.
 
From my understanding it's been a huge clusterf@ck. Sorry to hear that :-(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom