Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed My today`s catch

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello

Please appraise:

bushgardensinc.com - search in google and You find :
WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center

ADMINISTRATIVE PANEL DECISION

Anheuser-Busch Incorporated v. Fernand Dumas a/k/a The Plant Doctor

Case No. D2001-0651

1. The Parties

1.1 The Complainant is Anheuser-Busch, Incorporated, a corporation having its principal place of business at One Busch Place, St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America.

1.2 The Respondent is Fernand Dumas, a/k/a The Plant Doctor, an individual having an address at 11146 Grapefruit Lane, Punta Gorda, Florida, United States of America.

2. The Domain Names and Registrars

The domain names at issue are <floridabushgardens.com>, <bush-gardens.net>, <bushgardensfl.com>, <bushgardens.net>, <bush-gardens.com>, <bushgardensflorida.com>, <bushfl.com>, and <bushgardensinc.com>, which domain names are registered with Network Solutions, Inc., based in Herndon, Virginia ("NSI"), United States of America.

I think I could make some money with it.

Thanks

D

domaingator

Trust DG, you will lose. You will not make money. You have made a classic beginner's mistake and assumption. Stop registering domains with trademarks if you know what is good for you.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by domaingator
Trust DG, you will lose. You will not make money. You have made a classic beginner's mistake and assumption. Stop registering domains with trademarks if you know what is good for you.
They sued not me..- This case was two years ago, but why they let this domain go now? When they two years ago sued someone for this domain.

J

jimb

maybe they just want to sue again? Maybe they got too much money to throw around... :rolleyes:

Jim

Originally posted by stuff
Hello

Please appraise:

bushgardensinc.com - search in google and You find :
WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center

ADMINISTRATIVE PANEL DECISION

Anheuser-Busch Incorporated v. Fernand Dumas a/k/a The Plant Doctor

Case No. D2001-0651

Well.. who one??

I would assume BushGardens in Florida right?

What was the outcome?

and the reason why they let it go, is cause.. if they were the winning side of the case.. then they know, they are protected & no one will be foolish enough to reg' that name..

which side won the case?

It was a dumb UDRP decision in the first place.

TM's are granted on coined/proprietary terms like "Busch Gardens" by the USPTO and then the owners of these fanciful tm's can go after descriptive/common terms like "bush gardens" and prevail at UDRP.

BTW, the domain "bushgardensinc.com" has absolutely no value whatsoever to anyone other than an entity trading as "Bush Gardens, Inc".

They didn't win bushgardensinc.com in the udrp decision (but they did win some others)

J

jeroenp

< MOD EDIT >

Please refrain from posting this sort of material, also, you may consider respecting the privacy of your sold domains new owners.

< / MOD EDIT >

Status
Not open for further replies.