• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Need A Networksolutions.com Resellers Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxzsleds

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Who can hook me up with a networksolutions.com resellers account?
 
What for? There are others out there better than netsol can ever hope to be.
 
What for? There are others out there better than netsol can ever hope to be.

Becuase a majority of the names I have been picking up are at netsol. The easiest and fastest transfer a name is an account change, rather than waiting weeks for a registrar change. I agree with you that their are better registrars, but I still need a netsol account, and I would like to avoid paying $30 a name.
 
Becuase a majority of the names I have been picking up are at netsol. The easiest and fastest transfer a name is an account change, rather than waiting weeks for a registrar change. I agree with you that their are better registrars, but I still need a netsol account, and I would like to avoid paying $30 a name.

Have the name pushed to your account at Netsol (free to do) and transfer out.
 
aha... Thanks!

Your welcome. I had a tough time figuring it out myself, that's why I posted about it. Their interface leaves alot to be desired for is an understatement.
 
I believe you can slash the reg price by half if you call them. But why use Netsol. Just push to your internal account and transfer away later.
 
Haha. You haggle with them to get 50% off, and your still paying more then everyone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom