• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Need Stat tracker...FREE AND EASY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
I need an online stat tracker for a website I maintain.

I need one that can track daily usage, site referrals, online and easy to use. I want this to be one that an existing or potential client can check daily, hourly or whatever the case, stats on how well my site is doing.

I want to set it up where anyone essentially can see the hits and usage.

Plus, it has to be free and easy to use not knowing the skills level of all my end users or potential clients.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
 
There are a few around....but i suggest to invest 4$ and try extreme tracker....
 
http://www.statcounter.com (doesn't have a very large log size though, unless you upgrade)
http://www.histats.com (a new one I'm trying out, seems to be working good so far, 1000 visit log size is the best I've seen for free.)
Thanks. I found histats yesterday also. Looks nice. Still playing around with it. Unfortunately, what I need it to be able to do the site must be java enabled and it is not. Perhaps I can figure this out also.
 
Have you tried google analytics?
 
extremetracker is one of the best, with live referral links that take you right to the source of the visitor
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom