• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Need to register a .de domain without german address

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdGin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
2
I tried to register a domain at Moniker but...they do not accept it because I dont have any germany address..

Where may I register a cheap .de domain without to provide a germany address?

Also looking to a good registrar not a Registerfly one..lol

thanks for your help
 
I *think* GoDaddy and Eurodns can provide a local address.
 
last time I checked you can reg .de through godaddy, they provide a local address and it's legal to do.
 
i own one
i transferred into eurodns.com
they have a rep here, Freddie & imo better than godaddy
 
Or give inwx.de a try. There I have most of my domains.
They can offer you a function called Trustee.
Its a german lawyer who will work as your local admin-C
for his function they charge you 3.97 Bucks a year
and by the way: de-domains are much cheaper there than monikers are
and least not last: you may pay per paypal or creditcard as well.

Ahoi!
 
I tried to register a domain at Moniker but...they do not accept it because I dont have any germany address..
Just to clarify: you don't need to be resident in Germany, only the admin-c contact must be based in Germany (not the registrant). Some registrars can provide you with their local contact for free.
 
I tried to register a domain at Moniker but...they do not accept it because I dont have any germany address..

Where may I register a cheap .de domain without to provide a germany address?

Also looking to a good registrar not a Registerfly one..lol

thanks for your help


give eurodns a try, 18 Euro and the trustee is for free.
 
or as I sad befor: give inwx.de a try, 7,52 Euro and the trustee is for free.

Ahoi!
 
or as I sad befor: give inwx.de a try, 7,52 Euro and the trustee is for free.

Vielen Thanks for the tip! Now all they need is an English version of their site, which would make sense for the many folks outside of Deutschland that want to reg a .DE but don't speak/read/write German. :)
 
DE for 6 €
EU for 8 €

Many other TLDs available.

Trustee is free
Register in realtime interface (Standard is german, but can be set to english)
Autorenew is standard.
Payment towards a prepaid account with minimum 50 € and can be loaded via PayPal.

Please PM me if interested
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom