• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

never seen dnforum got trashed before....

Status
Not open for further replies.

flybuzz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2006
Messages
564
Reaction score
1
It's the first for me... I wonder where the mods are.
 
Well, after DCG got rid of most of them.. that's where most of them were.
 
It might be done through automated posting tool, if it's not stopped by the morning....
 
Never Seen It Before Either :(

Why Do People Do This?
 
I think that an ignore option would come in handy.
 
It would be nice if the admins could set something up where if a certain about of people vote to ban someone for a three day period, we wouldnt have to worry about this the next time a mod isn't here.
 
DCG just posted so it shouldn't be much longer.
 
What I find weird, is that Adam just posted 3 threads in the last minute.

EDIT... your too quick for me.
 
I guess the mods are still sleeping.
 
Somthing Seriously Need's To Be Done!

Regards, JMD
 
Giantdomains just told me that the posts that were made by Adam were not from him, they were scheduled news bots.
 
I think professionalism is what upholds this forum and I wouldn't like to degenerate to such indecent levels. Mods, where are you??
 
Not all the mods...I think Azzooza and other...Bob and Scorpio are still in...
 
Maybe someone's got Adam's phone number, and let him know what's going on.
 
all 118 posts deleted and this is a previously banned memebr MIR.
 
Thank you, its such a great place - now back to thye learning experience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom