• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale New .ca Newsletter - Suggestions Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricks

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
966
Reaction score
2
Hi everyone,

I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions you may have for my development of a new Canadian domain sales newsletter - exclusively for .ca!

Right now I am planning a weekly email with 7-10 names for sale (fixed prices), and brief info on latest .ca industry news or classifieds.

Any suggestions on this, or what you like to see in it for .ca industy?

- ie. what types of names, submitted names from readers, news, info or classifieds, etc.
- More info at www.domainassets.ca - launching it this July.

Thanks, I appreciate any feedback!

Cheers,

Jim
 
how about an interview with a .ca domainer in each newsletter?
 
You can have an ongoing thread here at DNF. I'd be able to read it and would even receive the emails when its updated. As well the history would be intact when needed.

I'm subscribed to some newsletters but to be honest when I'm refreshing my inbox I spend little time reading them. I've got too many other emails to sift through. But, when I come to DNF I usually spend more time in the threads that are important to me. I set time aside for that.

Good luck and let us know what you do.

Kevin
 
The newsletter has launched!

Thanks for the suggestions all - I've emailed the first issue today and posted it as a sample for you to see on the newsletter site http://domainassets.ca/newsletter.html

There are alot of great ideas, so I'll be tweaking it over coming months to make it as valuable for subscribers as possible (thanks to all who subscribed - more are joining every day!)

Cheers,
Jim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom