• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

new dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, thats great. I do wonder if it's edited or ... some kinda SNL skit. but great vid regardless :)
 
this a ridiculous video clip!! very funny indeed
 
That was a real clip. I actually was lucky enough to see it on tv. I was laughing so hard!
 
thats hilarious, ahahahha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom