Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

New Moniker.com Website Platform To Launch Starting March 5, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
URGENT NOTICE

NEW MONIKER.COM WEBSITE PLATFORM LAUNCH IS RESCHEDULED

Dear Valued customers,

We at Moniker.com have been listening to your suggestions and feedback on how to make our website and registrar offering even better. On March 5, 2005 and through the week of March 6th, we will be implementing a major upgrade to our website and customer experience.

We completed phase I of this process on March 5th and 6th and will be testing the new platform through out this week. We will post a new "down time" message on our site to provide you with plenty of notice prior to bringing our web site and services down for final phase of go live. Pending any major issues, you will see several changes, added features, and benefits to our website and domain management system which are listed below.

If you have any registrations, renewals, transfers, and/or account or domain modifications, please complete your requests before or after our implementation. In an effort to support any of your needs, we will be operating a live 24 hour support schedule during our implementation and for several days following our new site launch.
Our new FAQ sections will all be updated to assist you in the navigation and changes and you can reach us by phone Toll Free at 1.800.841.7686 or 1.954.984.8445, or by email:
[email protected] should you need to.

Some of these changes and improvements include the following:

1) Even More Enhanced Domain Protection and Account Security
2) Conversion From Domain Credits To Dollars For All Previous and Future Account Funding
3) Integrated Shopping Cart
4) New User Name Login or Account Number Login
5) Sub Account Support
6) Bulk Domain Pushing With Special Authorization Code
7) Batch Order Processing
8) Express Domain Registration
9) Secondary Market Domain Availability When Registering New Domains
10) Integrated Web Hosting and Domain Parking services
11) Secondary Domain Market Services Such As Domain Sales, Traffic Monetization,
and Escrow Services
12) Domain and Account Preferences
13) Enhanced Online and Email Notification Engine
14) New Order Status Center
15) New Page Layout System For Large Domain Portfolios
16) Enhanced Account Transaction History
17) Multiple Credit Card Secured Storage
18) After-Market Product and Service Offering Such As SEO Tools, Public Relation & Press
Releases, Legal Resources, and Partners
19) Powerful Domain Management Features
a. Advanced Domain Search & Filtering
b. Domain Categorization Manager
c. User Defined Domain Management Views
d. Enhanced Bulk Domain Contact And DNS Management
e. Enhanced Bulk IP Management
f. Enhanced Bulk URL And EMAIL Forwarding
g. Domain View Integration With Product Purchasing
h. Downloadable Special Domain and Account Reports

We would like to thank you in advance for your support while we transition and improve registrar offering to you.

We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you!

Sincerely,

THE MONIKER TEAM
More Than A Name!
Phone: 800-350-6923
Fax: 954-969-9155
[email protected]

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to it, Monte! Good luck!

mcahn said:
Sub Account Support

Does that mean a domain name account with you will allow someone with full
access to assign different contacts but with lesser permissions?

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you also going to offer a FULL-FEATURED "PRIVATE LABEL" affiliate program?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Reaction score
Yes, very soon. It will not be part of this core upgrade but it is on the slate to be completed within 60 days in a beginning version.

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mcahn said:
Yes, very soon. It will not be part of this core upgrade but it is on the slate to be completed within 60 days in a beginning version.

Thanks for update.

I have a huge portfolio of domains (about 100 domains) related to domain business such as: registration, buy, sell, appraise, branding, parking, hosting, PR, SEO, escrow, etc.

So I will certainly be looking forward to a "private label" domain business related program that is just 1-stop resouce for all the things such as you mentioned in your upgrade list.

Keep us posted.

Regards,

Reaction score
Wanted to let everyone know that we completed phase I of the new platform and then ran out of time. We did not want to be down for too long so we are putting the current site back up and we are rescheduling the launch. We will put a notice on our site with the exact day and time to provide everyone proper notice.

let me know if you have any questions in the mean time - [email protected]

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mcahn said:
Wanted to let everyone know that we completed phase I of the new platform and then ran out of time. We did not want to be down for too long so we are putting the current site back up and we are rescheduling the launch. We will put a notice on our site with the exact day and time to provide everyone proper notice.

let me know if you have any questions in the mean time - [email protected]
Monte, will there be new whois format also?
I thought I saw a little different version today.

Thank You

Reaction score
Yes - we are actually going to make WhoIs a very powerful tool on our new site. we will have a phased in approach at first then have something called WhoIs Extras which will provide some customization to the whois record and also provide valuable information about the domain such as SEO strength, etc.

We worked very hard to try to get it all done and up.....we just ran out of time so better a little late than never.

Thanks,

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mcahn said:
Yes - we are actually going to make WhoIs a very powerful tool on our new site. we will have a phased in approach at first then have something called WhoIs Extras which will provide some customization to the whois record and also provide valuable information about the domain such as SEO strength, etc.

We worked very hard to try to get it all done and up.....we just ran out of time so better a little late than never.

Thanks,

How are things going Monte?

Any idea of when the new platform will go live?

- Rob

Reaction score
Yes - new go live date will be the early morning of the 28th. I have some staff on vacation so we have to wait until they are in.

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are going live with the new Moniker.com website platform on Monday AM. We will be down for about 3 hours while migrating all data over.

We know that because the new site and functionality is much more advanced that you may need assistance and there might be a few bugs so please call in or report them using the feedback form on the site so we are made aware of what you find and can address it.

We are very excited to finally release this new platform for our customers.

[email protected]

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Monte,

Your new home pagee definitely caught my eye.

I don't mean to sound like a dirty old man but the blonde is exactly my type when I was
twenty five years younger.

OK. Now, I will enter my acct name to see what new goodies you have inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com