• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Off to take some photos and have a BBQ tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone......

This will be my first outing this year, and my first real use of my canon XTi, and canon 400mm f5.6L telephoto lens.

I'm going to take some photos of wild life, and then have a BBQ later in the day. I got 85% lean ground beef, some bacon to cook the burgers in and put on top. Plus big white onion, and 2 kinds of chips and two 6 packs of 24 oz pepsi's to drink. And some nice thick italian bread, with seeds to put the burgers on.

I just checked my BBQ grill, it's rusted and needs to be replaced for sure. And I'll need to get some foil, ice, and gas up the car tomorrow on my way out. It's about a 60 mile drive one way, so that will leave me with lots of time after I get there. I'm hoping the rain will hold off, till after dark as there is a chance of rain tomorrow here.

At any rate, Happy fourth to everyone!

And what are you, guys/gals got planned for this fourth ?
 
I got 85% lean ground beef, some bacon to cook the burgers in and put on top. Plus big white onion, and 2 kinds of chips and two 6 packs of 24 oz pepsi's to drink. And some nice thick italian bread, with seeds to put the burgers on.

And what are you, guys/gals got planned for this fourth ?

I'm going to find where your bbq is, and I'll bring some more beer too (Canadian beer). Have fun!
 
That is what I need a big portable umbrella, I'll be at the river all day long. I'm hopeful the rain will hold off, but with the weather guys, around here they are wrong a lot.
 
Are you bringing your daugther Tas or going alone?.....We'll be at Disneyland.
 
It'll be me and my girlfriend only, kitara and them got other plans already.

I was over to see kitara yesterday, and spent the day with her and her new cat. A stray cat she took in after feeding it, I was glad to see her having one after the dogs going missing though.

( We'll be at Disneyland )

I hope you have a great time, a great time to go there for sure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom