Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

OFFICIAL: Proxy List for DRT users @ DNForum--by DRTProxy.com-OFFER DRT @ $69.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has your service improved compared to what it was? If so, what steps were taken to improve service and increase the amount of "live" proxies vs "dead" ones?

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=172872&highlight=drtproxy

I am interested in your service if you can provide a reasonable amount of working proxies greater than the 60-70 live proxies out of 1100 they scanned.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has your service improved compared to what it was? If so, what steps were taken to improve service and increase the amount of "live" proxies vs "dead" ones?

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=172872&highlight=drtproxy

I am interested in your service if you can provide a reasonable amount of working proxies greater than the 60-70 live proxies out of 1100 they scanned.

I echo the words of JDK. Your service is like a scam. I subscribed then everytime I rescanned the list of thousands of proxies only got at most 30 alive!! You should explain more if you want people to believe in your service. Thanks

RsL

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As Far As You Only Getting 30 Active Proxies Out Of Thousands, This Is Very Doubtful, Scan The Partial List For Yourself Before You Make Such Claims.

Additionally, results vary based on your location. We have a NUMBER of regular users that enjoy great results. As with any scan done within DRT itself (which uses overture to approve the proxies, as per Luc) you can't simply believe the proxies are bad because it says it the first time through.

For best results...

1. Scan the list
2. "Select None"
3. "Select 'dead'"
4. Rescan

etc.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I will scan as you mentioned and see how it goes.

keep

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great dead list :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom