• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Oj.ca and more for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilze

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
445
Reaction score
18
Ey.ca sold in one day.

Tx.ca
Xp.ca
Oj.a

9k bin. each.

pm only
 
How much traffic to they recieve?
 
I do not even know because they go to a forsale page...but not huge. I own qute Their value lies in their rare LL.ca status. Also, I never sell or buy domains based on traffic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom